top of page
Honest & Efficient Work
Other Matters

MS Will help you to translate any documentation you might need, and help you with your immigration forms.

We are ready to help you getting your marriage license. 

We can help you locate uncontested divorce forms and fill them out properly.

MS may be able to help you with include estate planning, probate filings, powers of attorney, bankruptcy petitions and more...

The information provided on this website or by MS, is for educational purposes only and does not constitute in legal advice!

An Independent Paralegal, which may also be referred to as a Freelance professional, is a non-attorney legal professional who provides different legal documents services to patrons for a fee without being under the supervision of a licensed attorney. Paralegal can not practice law but can help individuals with less complicated matters that do no create the need for legal advice.

About Paralegal
bottom of page